The costs associated with developing and launching fintech products and apps can be daunting, even in the best of times. A particularly challenging aspect can be the procurement of quality financial and market data. Hidden fees, restrictions on the use of data, poorly written APIs and exchange requirements are just some of the factors, in addition to costs, that can make it difficult for new or small fintechs to survive.
To help fintech startups during COVID-19 we waiving usage fees for the first 60 days off our most popular financial data APIs, and offering significant discounts off fees for the first year. In addition, we are waiving our setup fee and will offer quarterly billing for the next 12 months. Please note that if you are building a website or application that requires real time or delayed exchange data you may be subject to agreements and fees. Learn More about Exchange Fees.
The program is available for fintech early stage companies. Included in this special offer is access to real-time, 15-minute delayed and end of day stock prices, company fundamentals, currency exchange rates, indices, corporate actions and master data.
- Two months free and significant discounts off purchase of 1 year subscription
- Company has secured less than $20M in external funding.
- Product is in development or was launched within the past 12 months.
- Company has generated less than $5M in revenue in the last 12 months.
- Company has formed a legal entity.